Helping companies build efficient, high performing, and responsive websites.
Hi, I’m Nathan Long. I’ve been creating websites since 1999.
I was started my career as an artist and graphic designer, but I applied my visual skills to the web and dived right into the business of building websites. Since then, I’ve been able to help large companies like Walmart, Verizon, Wells Fargo, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, USAA, plus several others including entreprenuers, startups, and other businesses.
My work has helped increase engagement on mobile devices as well as help increase business through better user experience and better performing websites.
I currently live right outside of Greensboro, NC with my wife and two daughters.
Perhaps you’d like to know more? Try these out:
- Are you currently accepting new projects?
- No, not currently. But you can contact me if you’d like to know when I’m available.
- How much does it cost to…?
- For every project I take on, I’ll meet with you and give you an estimate of how long I think your project will take to complete and a range of how much it will cost. You won’t pay a dime until we shake hands and I start work.
- Can I see your work?
- Some of my work is protected by NDA’s (Non-Disclosure Agreements) — which is part of why I don’t keep a public portfolio — but if you drop me a line I can send you some samples.
- Can I see your resume?