Eat Poop You Cat
- 👤 Players:
- ⏱ Time to play:
- 20 minutes
- ♟ Equipment:
- Several sheets of paper and something to draw with.
- 🧠 Designer(s):
- Uncredited. Public domain.
Eat 💩 You 🐱 is a (game? activity?) where players doodle and caption a chain of increasingly surreal events.
Each player starts with:
- A piece of paper (or a stack of index cards).
- A pencil (or something to write and draw with).
- At the top of their paper, each player writes a short sentence or phrase (esoteric stuff often yields humorous results).
- Papers are passed to the left, where the next player "draws" the sentence (think Pictionary), folds the paper so only the drawing is visible, and passes it to their left.
- The next player examines the drawing, and writes a sentence that they think the drawing represents... this continues until all players have their original back (or with large groups, an odd number of times, until a “final” sentence/phrase is written).
- At the end, everyone unfolds their paper. Everyone laughs to see something like, and much hilarity ensues as "I am the Walrus, koo-koo-ca-choo" becomes "Hitler and I danced the night away in a disco."
Multi-Page Variant: #
If a lot of players are involved, it may be hard to fold the paper enough times and still have space to write and draw.
- Each player receives a stack of index cards (or other size) equal to the amount of players.
- Everyone writes or draws as normal, then adds their card to the top of the stack.
- The stack is then passed to the left.
- When players run out of cards they should have received their original prompt back.
To see some examples of play, go take a look at the images section of the BGG entry.